[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Missing gems after upgrade to 3.2.0?

Majewski, Steven Dennis (sdm7g) sdm7g at virginia.edu
Wed May 25 11:41:56 EDT 2022

I reported an issue with gem extensions in 3.2.0 in an earlier post.
I had thought it may have had something to do with my testing on MacOS, as it appeared to get fixed by building my own release zip file on Mac, rather than using the release zip downloaded from GitHub, but I’m beginning to think that’s not the whole story.

— Steve M.