[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Items not showing up in search results filter

Andrew Morrison andrew.morrison at bodleian.ox.ac.uk
Thu May 19 03:42:28 EDT 2022

Presumably you are in the correct repository, otherwise your search for
a particular collection wouldn't find anything. Is it a problem with
just one specific collection, or all of them? If you don't do the search
for a unique ID first, and instead just do a simple search for *, then
filter to archival objects, do you still not get the "Item" option in
Level facet?

You could try a soft re-index, to rule out it being a problem with Solr
being out-of-sync with MySQL:

https://archivesspace.github.io/tech-docs/administration/indexes.html

Andrew.