[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Moving/transferring an archival object as its own resource record

Andrew Morrison andrew.morrison at bodleian.ox.ac.uk
Mon May 16 04:18:55 EDT 2022

It would be possible to manually create a resource to replace the first
archival object, then use the API to transfer all the archival objects
descended from it to the new resource. Whether that is an option for
you, or not, I don't know.

An easier alternative, but one that would change all the PUI URLs of all
the descendant archival objects, would be to export as EAD, rearrange
that outside ArchivesSpace, then import it as a new resource.

Andrew.