[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Partial staff front-page loading

Kathleen Krause-Thompson kthompson at tsl.texas.gov
Fri May 13 12:07:28 EDT 2022

About every 3 weeks I need to stop and restart Archivesspace in order to correct this issue with partial front-page loading. This causes staff to not be able to login to Archivesspace. What doesn't load are stylesheets, JavaScript, and form handler/s. Https protocol is intact. I'm considering a nightly cron job to do this stop/start process if there are no evening Archivesspace procedures running at that time. Any hints or tips would be appreciated. Thanks.

Kathleen K Thompson
Texas State Library & Archives