[Archivesspace_Users_Group] find_by_id/resources API Documentation Help

Corey Schmidt Corey.Schmidt at uga.edu
Tue May 10 13:09:04 EDT 2022

Dear all,

Hello, this is Corey from the University of Georgia. I hope everyone is well, staying healthy, and getting lots of sunshine!

Would anyone be able to help me write a couple of documentation examples for the find_by_id/resources API endpoint<https://archivesspace.github.io/archivesspace/api/?python#find-resources-by-their-identifiers>? Specifically, I need help with making a SHELL example and an example using an ARK to find a resource. I've already submitted a Python example<https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/pull/2690/files#diff-a543b43e9ee4c4d1609d9e4d7b767d0748928330ca8a3f59517c0b23e792d18b> for this endpoint, but I don't have access to any ARK IDs to test and I cannot figure out how to parse the identifier parameter in SHELL.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I'm available in the Archivists Working with Archival Data slack server if that is a better communication method.

Thanks,

Corey
Corey Schmidt
Special Collections Libraries | Project Management Librarian/Archivist
300 S Hull St | Athens, GA 30605
Corey.Schmidt at uga.edu<mailto:Corey.Schmidt at uga.edu>
[University of Georgia]