[Archivesspace_Users_Group] PUI locales not being fully loaded in v3.1.1?

Andrew Morrison andrew.morrison at bodleian.ox.ac.uk
Thu Mar 31 03:54:33 EDT 2022

Do you have two or more plug-ins with a /public/locale/en.yml/ file in
each? If they have both have a brand: section, then one will override
the other, even if only one defines a translation for the title: variable.

There has been a change between 2.8.1 and 3.1.1 in how plug-ins are loaded:

https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/commit/1f4f34dd7cc655fc4a6e6d68cd8a5d8ff8c35cf8

Andrew.