[Archivesspace_Users_Group] PUI locales not being fully loaded in v3.1.1?

Nick Butler npwb2 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Mar 30 10:10:24 EDT 2022

Hi all,

We've been trying out ArchivesSpace v3.1.1 in development environments prior to upgrading our production system from v2.8.1. We're experiencing an issue whereby some of the entries in our local plugin's public/locales/en.yml​ file seemingly aren't being recognised. As far as I can tell, anything that's intended to override an entry in the default file isn't being seen (i.e. the value of brand.title​) , but everything new (i.e. entries in a plugins​ block) is being loaded successfully. Using ArchivesSpace version v2.8.1 again, without making any other changes, makes the locales load as expected. All entries in the plugin's frontend/locales/en.yml​ file are being respected as expected in both v2.8.1 and v3.1.1. Has anyone else experienced this?

Many thanks,
Nick