[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Generating a list of collections URLs

Cornwall, Daniel D (EED) daniel.cornwall at alaska.gov
Tue Mar 22 16:44:46 EDT 2022

Hi All,

My institution has cataloged our finding aids into our regular library catalog. With our recent-ish migration to ArchivesSpace, there is interest to ensure that all of our catalog finding aid records actually have ArchivesSpace URLs.

I know there is a resource list report in AS, but it doesn't provide the URL. Ideally, I'd like a report that lists:

Collection Name
Collection Identifier
Collection URL

For example,

George L. Harrington Photograph Collection, ca. 1909-1917
Identifier: PCA 6
https://alaska.libraryhost.com/repositories/2/resources/458

We're currently on v. 3.1.1 - Could such a report be run on this version, and if not, could something like this be run in the custom reports module in 3.2? I'm not sure we'd immediately upgrade if we couldn't get such a report anyway.

Thanks for any thoughts, insight or experience. - Daniel

[cid:image001.png at 01D83DEA.286A0CF0]
Daniel Cornwall
Pronouns: he/him/his
Continuing Resources Libarian
Information Services Staff, Alaska State Library

Andrew P. Kashevaroff Building
Phone: 907.465.2988
Mail: PO Box 110571, Juneau, AK 99811
Visit: 395 Whittier St., Juneau, AK 99801