[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Rights statements not showing up in the public interface

Anne Marie Lyons amlyons at atlas-sys.com
Tue Mar 22 08:02:26 EDT 2022

Hello all,

I submitted a JIRA ticket about this a few years ago: https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/ANW-934?jql=text%20~%20%22publish%20rights%20statement%22. It is at a status of “Awaiting More Information” from the community.

Thank you,

- Anne Marie
Anne Marie Lyons, MLIS
Training and Library Solutions Consultant
Atlas Systems – You have a job to do. We help you do it.
phone: 800-567-7401 ext.1     fax: 757-467-7875
amlyons at atlas-sys.com<mailto:amlyons at atlas-sys.com>
http://www.atlas-sys.com/
Facebook: @atlassystems<https://www.facebook.com/atlassystems/>
Twitter: @atlassystems<https://twitter.com/atlassystems>