[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Take a Break with ArchivesSpace returns tomorrow!

Jessica Crouch Jessica.Crouch at lyrasis.org
Thu Mar 3 11:55:11 EST 2022

Dear ArchivesSpace users,

Whether you’ve continued to work from home, have returned to the office, or find yourself stuck somewhere in the middle, we could all use a break.  In that spirit, ArchivesSpace will be reinstating our popular casual zoom open calls on Fridays. With a welcoming and robust member community all over the world, ArchivesSpace can offer camaraderie and relaxation, no matter the current state of the world.

Beginning tomorrow, March 4th, we will have casual open calls via zoom at 12pm ET each Friday. We won’t be developing agendas or presentations for these calls. We just want to provide an opportunity to connect, chat and recharge. Use this as a time to get help or talk about ArchivesSpace (or anything else) in an informal setting or just have a beverage with other ArchivesSpace users during this stressful time.

Whether you can attend once or plan to be there every Friday, these calls are open to everyone but registration is required to join.

Register to join any open call at https://lyrasis.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcldOGuqjotE9cNSaa6j45issVCKrEQKQYv

We seek to provide a welcoming, fun, and safe community experience for everyone. The full text of the code of conduct is available at https://archivesspace.org/archivesspace-code-of-conduct.

Please email ArchivesSpaceHome at lyrasis.org<mailto:ArchivesSpaceHome at lyrasis.org> with any questions.
We hope to see you tomorrow!

Jessica Dowd Crouch
Community Engagement Coordinator for ArchivesSpace
jessica.crouch at lyrasis.org<mailto:jessica.crouch at lyrasis.org>