[Archivesspace_Users_Group] finding aid template?

Tessa Wakefield tessa.wakefield at uni.edu
Thu Jun 16 11:19:23 EDT 2022

Hello! We're in the middle stages of migrating our finding aids into
ArchivesSpace using the load via spreadsheet option, which is working
great. We're thinking ahead to future practices for finding aids --
currently, we draft them in google docs and copy / paste them into our
existing finding aid system (Drupal). I don't think this is going to be the
most efficient going forward.

Does anyone use a finding aid template that they can ingest directly into
ArchivesSpace? Curious to learn more about how institutions actively using
the system create their finding aids!

Many thanks,
Tess

--
*Tessa Wakefield (she/her <https://www.mypronouns.org/>)*

Archival Processor & Reference Associate
Rod Library

319-273-2132

LIB 342  /  Cedar Falls, IA 50614
uni.edu  /  #1UNI
*To schedule an appointment, please visit **LibCal
<https://uni.libcal.com/appointments/scua>.*
[image: UNI / University of Northern Iowa]