[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Create directories for branding resources?

James Bullen james at hudmol.com
Thu Jun 9 19:49:14 EDT 2022

Hi Kyle,

Those directions are written assuming you’re working on a development instance. When you’re running from a distribution the file paths referred to are contained in war files, so you don’t see them.

You do not need to create public/app/views/shared/_header.html.erb - that exists within wars/public.war

To override that file you would place your new version in plugins/yourplugin/public/views/shared/_header.html.erb

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
James