[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Imported Records Not Showing Up -- Thoughts?

Solek, VivianLea VivianLea.Solek at Kofc.Org
Thu Jun 2 08:53:17 EDT 2022

Thank you Joshua.  Sounds reasonable to me.  I will share this with my IT partners.

All the best,
VivianLea

VivianLea Solek
Archivist
Knights of Columbus Supreme Council Archives

1 State Street
New Haven, CT 06511-6702
Phone 203 752-4578
Fax 203 865-0351

From: archivesspace_users_group-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org <archivesspace_users_group-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org> On Behalf Of Joshua D. Shaw
Sent: Thursday, June 2, 2022 8:50 AM
To: Archivesspace Users Group <archivesspace_users_group at lyralists.lyrasis.org>
Subject: Re: [Archivesspace_Users_Group] Imported Records Not Showing Up -- Thoughts?

Off the top of my head..... Could this just be the usual indexer lag that's exacerbated by the fact that 3.2 requires an external Solr and therefore can lead to a slight longer indexer lag? That'd be my guess - especially if the records do show up eventually.

If that's the case, then I think potential fixes would be related to networking setup (can you reduce the communication times between AS and Solr and can you make the Solr setup more robust (ie throw more compute resources at Solr)

Joshua