[Archivesspace_Users_Group] AO codes and titles: Need for feed

Wendy Scheir scheirw at newschool.edu
Mon Jan 17 11:22:55 EST 2022

NYU's Work Order plugin, downloadable from Github, produces a text file
convertible to CSV that includes AO ref IDs along with associated titles.
If that is what you're looking for, I can highly recommend it. The New
School bulk editor plugin produces these fields, as well, with a variety of
other selectable fields.

Wendy

Director, The New Archives and Special Collections