[Archivesspace_Users_Group] AO codes and titles: Need for feed

Andrew Morrison andrew.morrison at bodleian.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jan 17 05:50:17 EST 2022

Search results in the staff interface can be downloaded as CSV. Has the
archivist tried changing the fields in the "Search Columns" section of
their User Preferences? If they have, and it doesn't offer them the
fields they require, it is possible to write a plug-in which adds fields
as new options in the drop-downs in User Preferences. I haven't seen it
documented anywhere, but probably the best standalone example is here:
https://github.com/hudmol/tns_as_columns

Andrew.