[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Digital objects import with incorrect Published value

Wendy Scheir scheirw at newschool.edu
Mon Jan 10 19:15:18 EST 2022

I think a related or adjacent issue to this is that there are 2 separate
*Publish?* fields for each Digital Object record, but the import
spreadsheet has the option to select TRUE/FALSE for only 1 of them.

The way we're using DOs, sometimes (often, actually) we want one=TRUE and
the other=FALSE within a single record.

Wendy

The New Archives and Special Collections