[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Startup error with ArchivesSpace v3.3.1/aspace-oauth plugin

Tom Hanstra hanstra at nd.edu
Tue Dec 6 15:47:05 EST 2022

Try updating the Gemfile.lock to use the 4.0.6 version of the gem and then
run the initialize_plugin script. I'm pretty sure that was how I got around
the issue at one point.

You just need to get the plugin bundled. Version does not matter (in my
experience).

Tom

*Tom Hanstra*
*Sr. Systems Administrator*