[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Startup error with ArchivesSpace v3.3.1/aspace-oauth plugin

David P. Steelman dsteelma at umd.edu
Tue Dec 6 15:03:36 EST 2022

Thanks for the quick responses.

I have tried using aspace-oauth v3.2.0, and am running the
'initialize_plugin" script, and still receiving the same error.

On the server, there is a
"plugins/aspace-oauth/gems/cache/public_suffix-4.0.7.gem" file, and a
"plugins/aspace-oauth/gems/gems/public_suffix-4.0.7" directory, so the
"aspace-oauth" gem appears to be using the "public_suffix:4.0.7" gem

The "WEB-INF/Gemfile.lock" file in the "public.war" and "frontend.war" WAR
files from the ArchivesSpace distribution each contain a reference to
"public_suffix" v4.0.6.

In the ArchivesSpace v3.3.1 source distribution there are references to
"plugin_suffix:4.0.6" in the following files:

* Gemfile.lock
* docs/Gemfile.lock
* frontend/Gemfile.lock
* public/Gemfile.lock

So I'm wondering if there is some kind of confusion about which version of
the gem is supposed to be used.

Thanks,

David