[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Agents as Creators not appearing on PUI

Amanda T Brent abrent3 at gmu.edu
Wed Aug 10 10:03:29 EDT 2022

Hello all,

Fairly new to ASpace and I've realized our PUI doesn't display Agents as Creators, though it appears on the back end. Subjects and all other notes we want seem to appear just fine. I've read up on Agents but can't find anything related to this specific problem.

Any insight is much appreciated!

Amanda Menjivar (Brent), MLS

Processing Coordinator

Special Collections Research Center

George Mason University

Phone: 703.993.3559

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Note: Due to there being no available staff for the University Records Management program at this time, general services (e.g., intake of boxes, appraisal of files, confidential shredding, etc.) are suspended. Non-routine and emergency requests will be reviewed and attempted. Please contact Lynn Eaton (leaton at gmu.edu<mailto:leaton at gmu.edu>) for further information.