[Archivesspace_Users_Group] PUI Ordering and Sorting Issue

松山 ひとみ matsuyama-h at nakka-art.jp
Wed Apr 27 06:04:40 EDT 2022

Hello all,

We’ve been stuck in the “ordering and sorting” issue in [~/repositories/resources]. Our AS is version 3.0.1.
Presumably, because we use Japanese Character, our resource list cannot be displayed in a right, alphabetical order when sorted by Title.

Could we add Identifier to the category of sorting; Relevance/Title(Asc/Desc)/Year(Asc/Desc), as alternative?
We’d very much appreciate you helping solve our issue!

All the best,
Hitomi Matsuyama, Audiovisual Archivist

Nakanoshima Museum of Art, Osaka
4-3-1 Nakanoshima, Kita-ku