[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Harvard Bulk Import Template - Folder Scope Notes?

Leah Tams leah.tams at duke.edu
Mon Apr 25 11:04:54 EDT 2022

Hi Amanda,

You should be able to use the Scope and Contents Note column (n_scopecontent, column EQ in the most recent version of the bulk import template spreadsheet). Does that achieve what you're hoping to do?

Best,
Leah

she/her/hers
MSLS in Archives & Records Management
Accessions Coordinator
Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library
Duke University
leah.tams at duke.edu<mailto:leah.tams at duke.edu> | leahtams.org<http://www.leahtams.org/>