[Archivesspace_Users_Group] italics

Wendy Scheir scheirw at newschool.edu
Wed Apr 6 12:53:52 EDT 2022

Hello,

I'm wondering if there is a way, in the SUI, to enter italics into
component titles (as well as other fields) without being required to
manually enter the tags around the desired words one wants italicized.
I understand how to do it manually, but I feel that I might be missing
something about how to do it without manual entry. AT had a dropdown
from which one could select desired tagging. This wasn't ideal but was
better than nothing. We don't have the capability of using the API on
a daily basis to make changes, nor do we have access to the
backend--I'm just asking whether it's possible in the SUI.

Thanks,
Wendy