[Archivesspace_Users_Group] API output - extra unicode

Tom Hanstra hanstra at nd.edu
Fri Sep 3 11:06:05 EDT 2021

On our local version of ArchivesSpace, we are testing API output and are
finding that we are getting extra Unicode characters on export. It looks
like the data is right in the database, but doesn't quite come out right
from the API extract. It looks like there is an extra unicode character
added (in some of the code we reviewed, this was either \u00c3 or \u00a2).

Where might we have something set incorrectly?  Where might the extra data
be coming from or have been introduced along the way?

Thanks,
Tom

--
*Tom Hanstra*