[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Issues with spreadsheet load

Noah Huffman noah.huffman at duke.edu
Tue Nov 30 11:24:25 EST 2021

Hi Tom,

We have been experiencing this same issue for a while on our production v2.8.1 instance and on a test version of v3.1.0.

If we attempt to load a spreadsheet that does not validate it not only fails, but essentially wrecks the importer for all future imports, even spreadsheets that are properly formatted. Any subsequent import attempt will return a server error in the UI. I’m also seeing the same error you reported in my log file.

The only fix we have found is to restart the application.

I thought I had submitted a bug report for this, but I’ll double-check now.

-Noah

Noah Huffman
Archivist for Metadata, Systems, and Digital Records
David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library
Duke University | 919-660-5982
http://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/