[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Warnings for collection content in ArchivesSpace

Clair, Kevin kmc35 at psu.edu
Wed Nov 24 12:18:33 EST 2021

My sense is that ArchivesSpace is so tied to EAD as a data model that a change to one couldn't happen without a change to the other. Right now it seems to me like the best solution for this would be to write a plugin that looks for either a user-defined text field with the content warning in it, or a general note with a specific label indicating a content warning, and displays it as an alert in the PUI.

I'd be curious to hear others' thoughts about this. It's definitely something we would use here.  -k