[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Batch OAI marcxml export issue

Erhan Tuskan etu at iisg.nl
Tue Nov 9 08:37:12 EST 2021

Dear All,
At International Institute of Social History (Amsterdam) we have successfully imported our 5000+ EAD records.

For our search environment (VuFind) we need batch export in MARCXML and EAD formats.
At the moment when we use the OAI2 ListRecords verb for the metadata prefix 'oai_marc' we receive different types of objects in the result set:
https://as-oai-acc.collections.iisg.org/?verb=ListRecords&metadataPrefix=oai_marc
will return a 'oai:archivesspace//repositories/2/archival_objects/1'

But we only want resources (collection level) in the OAI2 export. This is the case for metadataPrefix 'oai_ead'. E.g.:
https://as-oai-acc.collections.iisg.org/?verb=ListRecords&metadataPrefix=oai_ead
will return a  'oai:archivesspace//repositories/2/resources/1'

Can we set this with configuration? We use v3.1.0

Thank you in advance for any help or feedback,

Erhan Tuskan
IISH