[Archivesspace_Users_Group] lcnaf plugin

Joshua D. Shaw Joshua.D.Shaw at dartmouth.edu
Thu May 20 10:51:42 EDT 2021

Hi Tom

To enable any plugin in the /plugins directory, you need to update the config file. Specifically, the entry

AppConfig[:plugins] = []

The array contents are just the directory names of the plugins that you want to enable

So, to enable just the lcnaf plugin, you would want

AppConfig[:plugins] = ['lcnaf']

https://archivesspace.github.io/tech-docs/ is a good resource.

jds