[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Database Migration Error on AS 2.6.0

Ludwig Possie ludwigpossie at weber.edu
Fri May 14 14:10:19 EDT 2021

Thank you for your recommendations.  I've imported the database from our
production to  dev and changed the schema version as Megan had
suggested, fortunately in this case it resolved the issue and
allowed archivesspace to run as expected.  Our production environment is
running on docker, but I doubt that would impact the schema version.  I
completely understand what you're saying Blake and normally I would not
want to mess with the schema version, however in this instance since the
schema version seems to be completely off and not match any other version,
it may be needed in order to get the DB in sync with the current version it
should be on.  I'm crossing my fingers that moving forward it won't mess
with things.  In order to be sure, is there a way to migrate data manually
to ensure that schema matches and all the data gets migrated?

Ludwig Possié
Systems Admin
Stewart Library
Weber State University