[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Call for participants to discuss the ASpace Digital Object module

Hand, Sarit shand at ap.org
Mon May 10 16:51:34 EDT 2021

Hello,

UPDATE:
The first meeting has been set for May 20th at 2:30 PM ET. If you are interested and have not signed up, there are still a couple more spots. If there is interest or more people than max, I will host additional meetings as needed. In the meantime, please use the survey link to add your name to the list.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MRW9RGV<https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.surveymonkey.com%2Fr%2FMRW9RGV&data=04%7C01%7Cshand%40ap.org%7Ceb766e9a1ed04a52b06c08d90bf0bd50%7Ce442e1abfd6b4ba3abf3b020eb50df37%7C1%7C1%7C637553950872696772%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=RJmnE3w40sRhjpiCLVi4RNV%2FCbjrbk9b4yOXm7U2zmw%3D&reserved=0>

Thank you to those who have signed up and will be joining this conversation!

Regards,

[cid:image003.png at 01D745BC.BB0EB370]

Sarit Hand
Digital Archivist