[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Born-digital Digital Objects

McElheny, Robin G. robin_mcelheny at harvard.edu
Mon May 10 09:58:05 EDT 2021

Here at the Harvard University Archives we'd be interested in what others are doing, as well.

Robin McElheny (she/her)
Associate University Archivist for Collections & Public Services
Harvard University Archives
robin_mcelheny at harvard.edu<mailto:robin_mcelheny at harvard.edu>
https://library.harvard.edu/libraries/harvard-university-archives