[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace with Preservica 6.3

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Wed May 5 11:09:47 EDT 2021

Hello Jerry,

I can't speak about the Preservica issue, but as far as the ArchivesSpace upgrade issue goes, you will be able to upgrade straight to 3.0.0 from 2.7.1. Most ArchivesSpace upgrades work this way, but we call it out in the release notes when that is not the case.

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>