[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace with Preservica 6.3

Jerry Boggio gboggio at mitre.org
Mon May 3 09:47:06 EDT 2021

Hello ASpace Users;

We have a question about with version of ASpace should we be using in order to integrate with Preservica 6.3? We are currently running version 2.7.1 of ASpace and are in the process of upgrading Preservica to version 6.3. We are also contemplating going to stable ASpace version 2.8.1 or waiting for version 3.0.0.

Further, in regards to version 3.0.0 of ASpace, is it expected we could go directly from version 2.7.1 to 3.0.0 or are incremental updates needed?

Thank you!
Gerard (Jerry) Boggio | MITRE Corporation | R124 - Collaboration & Info Management | 781-271-2719