[Archivesspace_Users_Group] merge agent/subject records operation not working

Daniel Sprouse dsprouse at tsl.texas.gov
Wed Mar 31 12:09:02 EDT 2021

merge agent/subject records operation not working

We created a group to allow an individual to 'merge agent/subject records' and while the button shows up, the behavior is not what we expected:
"I do have the Merge button now and I get to the Merge Preview to compare the two. However, when I click on the Merge button in the Merge Preview it just spins.  When it stops I am still in the Merge Preview. The two agent names have not been merged."

This is the only group the user is a member of, and we have restarted the archivesspace application and retested her ability to perform the merge operation.

Anyone have any ideas on how to make this work?

Thanks,
Daniel Sprouse
Linux Admin
Texas State Library and Archives Commission