[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Indexed - but still some issues

Tom Hanstra hanstra at nd.edu
Wed Mar 24 15:06:30 EDT 2021

My understand/reading regarding this setting is that it is the thread size
for Java, and has to be big enough to handle the work but cannot be too big
either. The default of 2m seems very low. I have been working with the 1g
size lately but am not sure that is optimal either. I'd be curious to know
if there are optimal numbers that people have found useful.

Tom

*Tom Hanstra*
*Sr. Systems Administrator*
hanstra at nd.edu