[Archivesspace_Users_Group] More indexing woes?

Tom Hanstra hanstra at nd.edu
Wed Mar 24 14:45:29 EDT 2021

I have two instances which have successfully completed indexing. And with
the lowering of the Jave thread size, searches and other access is now
working.

But...

When I choose the "Repositories" button at the top of the Public interface,
I get an error message:

E, [2021-03-24T13:41:12.798448 #3141] ERROR -- :
[d9a19e62-859c-4ddb-b73f-7985974b1f4c] No repository records found!

and get nothing in terms of repositories.  Also, I'm not getting nearly
enough Collections. Our hosted version has 1539 collections. My server has
only 295.

>From the Staff side, I'm getting nothing when doing any "Browse" options.
Each of the pulldowns results in: "No records found". Searches in the Staff
interface do return values.

Do I possibly have some other configuration settings not set properly? Or
did my indexing not *really* work and I need to restart indexing yet again?

Again, my lack of experience may be an issue, but things still don't
seem to work.

Thanks,
Tom

--