[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Spam bombed

Jessika Drmacich jgd1 at williams.edu
Wed Mar 24 11:58:21 EDT 2021

Hi all,

Our ArchivesSpace request form is getting spam bombed. Does anyone have a
way to cease this?

*Example below

Thanks, everyone!

My very best,

Jessika

Request for Civil War papers of Samuel E. Pittman, Lt. Col.
New Request

Request received: 2021-03-18 16:23:46 -0400
Requester*Name: *iwtuwovixuwac
*Email: *vigezi at asfuy.jonjamail.com
*Date:*
*Notes for Staff:*
[url=http://slkjfdf.net/]Amoxicillin[/url] <a href="http://slkjfdf.net/">Buy
Amoxicillin</a> woe.abev.archivesspace.williams.edu.eck.wf
http://slkjfdf.net/
Record Requesteduser_name: iwtuwovixuwac
user_email: vigezi at asfuy.jonjamail.com
date:
note: [url=http://slkjfdf.net/]Amoxicillin[/url] <a href="
http://slkjfdf.net/">Buy Amoxicillin</a>
woe.abev.archivesspace.williams.edu.eck.wf http://slkjfdf.net/
title: Civil War papers of Samuel E. Pittman, Lt. Col.
identifier: Am-Mss-Pittman
cite: Civil War Papers of Samuel E. Pittman, Lt. Col. Chapin Library,
Williams College.
https://archivesspace.williams.edu/repositories/4/resources/312 Accessed
March 18, 2021.
request_uri: /repositories/4/resources/312
resource_name:
resource_id:
repo_name: Chapin Library
hierarchy:
restrict: The Civil War Papers of Samuel E. Pittman, Lt. Col., are open for
research. Researchers are encouraged to contact Special Collections staff
prior to a visit.
machine:
container:
top_container_url:
barcode:
location_title:
location_url:
["user_name: iwtuwovixuwac", "user_email: vigezi at asfuy.jonjamail.com",
woe.abev.archivesspace.williams.edu.eck.wf http://slkjfdf.net/", "title:
Civil War papers of Samuel E. Pittman, Lt. Col.", "identifier:
Am-Mss-Pittman", "cite: Civil War Papers of Samuel E. Pittman, Lt. Col.
Chapin Library, Williams College.
https://archivesspace.williams.edu/repositories/4/resources/312 Accessed
March 18, 2021.", "request_uri: /repositories/4/resources/312",
"resource_name: ", "resource_id: ", "repo_name: Chapin Library",
"hierarchy: ", "restrict: The Civil War Papers of Samuel E. Pittman, Lt.
Col., are open for research. Researchers are encouraged to contact Special
Collections staff prior to a visit.", "machine: ", "container:",
"top_container_url:", "barcode:", "location_title:", "location_url:"]

*Jessika Drmacich *
*Records Manager & Digital Resources Archivist  *
*Williams College  *
*Libraries/ **Special Collections*
*413-597-4725 (o)*
*she/her/hers*

*Please Note: Due to COVID-19 library services have changed. See **the
library’s webpage
<https://library.williams.edu/2020/03/11/library-services-for-spring-2020/> for
information on how to access collections and services. I am working both
from home and my office in special collections and I will be checking email
regularly. I’m also available for in-person appointments and virtual
consultations via GoogleMeet.*