[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Indexed - but still some issues

Peter Heiner ph448 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Mar 24 09:55:24 EDT 2021

Tom Hanstra wrote on 2021-03-24 09:25:24:
> So, I am now further than I've been yet, at least based upon the logs. But
> I still have something not working properly, because when I do a search and
> find output, nothing is coming up when I try to look at the found record. I
> get the error:
>
> *We're sorry, but something went wrong.*
>
> When I've seen that in other applications, it has been a rails issue. Not
> sure if that is what is happening here as well.

This error should have a corresponding event with at least WARNING level in
the frontend/public log (depending on which gave you the error) that you can
correlate by event time.

> Also, the "Found In" links for the records come back with:
>
> *The record you've tried to access does not exist or may have been
> removed.The record you've tried to access does not exist or may have been
> removed.*

This would point to the fact that your database and index are not in sync.
Given your struggles with indexing I'm starting to wonder if you're reading
from the Solr instance you're writing to.