[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Local plugin disabled and aspace_diagnostic not present

Tenenholtz, David dtenenho at rand.org
Thu Mar 4 11:36:32 EST 2021

Hi James,

Thanks so much for your insights on this issue and for those suggestions on where to look for possible errors.

In the end, it was beneficial for me to simply eliminate some errant whitespace in the config.rb file below the AppConfig[:plugins] statement. A larger takeaway is that presence of whitespace in the config.rb file is very unforgiving. In any case, I’m happy to say this issue is now resolved.

Kind regards,
David

--
David Tenenholtz (he/him)