[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Unable to edit / delete accessions or resources after upgrade to MySQL database

Andrew Morrison andrew.morrison at bodleian.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jul 15 04:09:00 EDT 2021

If the system isn't currently connected to the MySQL database, then it
is likely it wasn't when the data migrations script
<https://archivesspace.github.io/tech-docs/administration/upgrading.html#run-the-database-migrations>
was run. If so, that will need to be (re-)run once config.rb has been
set up with the correct db_url. Once it has been, searching both PUI and
staff interface won't find anything until a full re-index
<https://archivesspace.github.io/tech-docs/administration/indexes.html>
has been done.

Andrew.