[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace Upgrade and Testing Templates

Kim Pham Kim.Pham60 at du.edu
Fri Jan 8 16:53:35 EST 2021

Hi All,

We recently went through an upgrade from ArchivesSpace 2.7.0 to 2.8.1. I wanted to share a version of our process documentation + testing templates, in case someone might find this useful in the future. It definitely helped us make the upgrade process very easy. Please feel free to ask questions or send me your comments. Thanks!

ArchivesSpace Upgrade Documentation: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rjQWS7JhAyRFouNdeqsPZ2RIB8ShIODA3NxS-pVdj6Q

ArchivesSpace Testing Process: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X2qVZKKkxrj5iVJwFBF-K256g9d7qe4IYcC49s9Dqc4

Kim Pham
Information Technologies Librarian, University of Denver
303-871-2285
@tolloid