[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Plugins Recommendations?

Josh Tillman jdtillman at sdsu.edu
Thu Feb 4 11:18:46 EST 2021

Hello,

We want to transform a test set of finding aids to make them more
accessible. Part of this entails translating them into Spanish. The other
part is to try to make the finding aids more dynamic and interactive -- in
essence to create multiple paths into them. Applying different digital
humanities approaches, we are considering whether we could develop some
visualizations (maps, timelines, etc.) that would provide alternate ways of
searching and enhance discoverability.

Does anyone have any recommendations/experience with plugins that would
extend Spanish translation or dual descriptions, accessibility, or
visualizations (maps, timelines, etc)?

Thank you,

Josh Tillman
PHP Programmer and Database Administrator

Library Information Technologies & Digital Initiatives
San Diego State University
5500 Campanile Drive
San Diego, CA 92182-8050
619.594.1811