[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Webinar Reminder: ArchivesSpace Diversity Partnership Informational Webinar

Jessica Crouch Jessica.Crouch at lyrasis.org
Wed Feb 3 10:30:16 EST 2021

(Please feel free to share widely across your networks and with anyone you think may be interested.)

Dear archival community,

ArchivesSpace will be offering an informational webinar on February 10, 2021, at 2pm ET for those interested in or planning to apply for the ArchivesSpace Diversity Partnership. The ArchivesSpace Diversity Partnership is a new program that offers support for implementing the ArchivesSpace application to institutions that are themselves or primarily serve communities underrepresented in the ArchivesSpace community. Participating organizations will receive, at no cost to them, ArchivesSpace membership, hosting with a Registered Service Provider, training, and user and technical support for the duration of a three-year term. More information about the ArchivesSpace Diversity Partnership, including information about how to apply, is available at https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ADC/pages/2049998863/ArchivesSpace+Diversity+Partnership.

In this webinar, members of the ArchivesSpace Diversity Partnership planning team will discuss the program and answer questions from potential applicants and others interested in the program.

This webinar will be recorded and made available on the ArchivesSpace YouTube channel.

When: February 10, 2021

Time: 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. ET (11:00 a.m. – 12:00pm PT)

Where: Zoom

Registration: https://lyrasis.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_f6s6-6JeT_6q6I_TgIqWVA

<https://lyrasis.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Esz2CPatRWmDlRNqMeWlI%0b%0b>In order to provide a secure webinar experience and ensure adequate space in our Zoom environment, registration is now required for our webinars.  Our webinars continue to be free and open to anyone using or interested in ArchivesSpace.

Who should attend:

Anyone interested in the ArchivesSpace Diversity Partnership or who has questions about the application process.

Jessica Dowd Crouch
Community Engagement Coordinator for ArchivesSpace
jessica.crouch at lyrasis.org<mailto:jessica.crouch at lyrasis.org>
[page1image482511520]