[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Archival object spreadsheet importer and Container Type dropdown

Lara Michels lmichels at berkeley.edu
Thu Dec 16 12:54:11 EST 2021

Hi all,

I wonder if anyone can advise us on an issue we are encountering with the
spreadsheet importer for archival objects. There are values for "container
type" available in our yml file that the spreadsheet importer does not seem
to recognize. This causes the import to fail. In other words, some "top
container type" values in the spreadsheet work fine and others do not (even
though all of them are in the yml file and work perfectly fine when we
assign them within the instance subrecord). They just don't work in the
spreadsheet importer, which gives us a message that the system does not
recognize some values. Any ideas why this might be happening? I cannot see
anything in the formatting of these values that should be an issue.

Lara

Lara Michels
Head of Archival Processing
Bancroft Library