[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Batch find and replace

McLaughlin, Brianna Jean brijmcla at iu.edu
Wed Dec 8 13:25:29 EST 2021

Hi,

I've heard the same thing, which is confusing because the Set Ref ID function was added in the 2.8.1 release. See pull request: https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/pull/2056 I was also able to successfully change Ref IDs in the 3.1.1 sandbox. I'm confused in general about Ref IDs in AS!

Thanks,

Bri McLaughlin, she/her/hers
Visiting Metadata Services Librarian
Indiana University