[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Migrating legacy box/folder lists

Tessa Wakefield tessa.wakefield at uni.edu
Tue Aug 31 17:25:41 EDT 2021

Hi!
How have people migrated their box/folder lists from their previous system
to ArchivesSpace (we currently use Drupal)? We've been playing around with
the "upload via spreadsheet" which works great, but am wondering if people
have other ideas / suggestions as to how to do this work efficiently?

Thanks!!
Tessa

--
*Tessa Wakefield (she/her <https://www.mypronouns.org/>)*

Archival Processor & Reference Associate

University of Northern Iowa

Rod Library

319-273-2132

LIB 342  /  Cedar Falls, IA 50614
uni.edu  /  #1UNI
*To schedule an appointment, please visit **LibCal
<https://uni.libcal.com/appointments/scua>. SC&UA is open by appointment
only.*