[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Large record update missing PUI data

Schanz, Megan schanzme at msu.edu
Mon Aug 16 15:38:53 EDT 2021

In my experience, just doing a "save" on the staff side (without needing to make any changes to the record) should trigger a reindex for that one record. I actually had to do this just the other day, but because I updated the record through the database (which is not recommended unless you really understand the data model). Updates through the staff side should have triggered that reindex, so it makes me worry that the index failed for some reason and you might need to go hunting in logs for errors or warnings.

- Megan

Megan Schanz
Application Developer & Systems Administrator
Michigan State University Libraries