[Archivesspace_Users_Group] question about setting up infinite scroll and formatting for finding aid view vis a vis Yale

Steele, Henry Henry.Steele at tufts.edu
Fri Aug 13 14:10:51 EDT 2021

Good afternoon,

I wanted to ask the community if any of you have experience setting up infinite scroll and formatting for the finding aid view in the PUI.   Yale's version looks really nice and we would like to offer something like this to our patrons.   You can see a description of their changes here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/194-QB9JxVY0CQtgg66y1th3fvqp37K2p6KbF2Ral5ko/edit

Of course I've looked at the page source and CSS, but what I'm wondering is if anyone has a set of Ruby view files and or assets they use in /plugins/local/public, or as a plugin, where they've implemented such a change and perhaps could share it, either as a github repo or in some other format.