[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Getting a sense of the group

Kat Spears Kats at lewisginter.org
Tue Aug 10 13:18:41 EDT 2021

This is great information. Thank you so much!

__

Katarina Spears
Library and Archives Manager

O 804.262.9887 ext. 342
kats at lewisginter.org<mailto:robing at lewisginter.org>

1800 Lakeside Avenue
Richmond, VA 23228

[/Volumes/Clients A-L/Lewis-Ginter/16 Projects/16LGB1710 Lewis Ginter Brand Refresh/06_Final/Wordmark/PRIMARY_FullMark/COLOR/RGB (digital)/PNG/LGBG_LogoPrimary_RGB_forEmailSignature.png]<http://www.lewisginter.org/>