[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Getting a sense of the group

Jessica Steytler jasteytler at minlib.net
Tue Aug 10 12:42:01 EDT 2021

Hey, follow up from this email-
I've gotten great chatter from folks who are in a similar spot as I am. I
chatted with Jessica Crouch and she suggested a good spot for sharing data,
instead of the main group is the
http://lyralists.lyrasis.org/mailman/listinfo/archivesspace_small_archives_users_group
-Small Users Group. I'm about to sign up there and very much hope we can
get some chatter going here in the shallow end.
-Jess

jasteytler at minlib.net
http://brooklinelibrary.org