[Archivesspace_Users_Group] API authorization

Tom Hanstra hanstra at nd.edu
Thu Apr 29 13:28:24 EDT 2021

Thanks, Valerie,

It turned out that we were not getting the proper headers passed into the
calls we were making. Once we got things called properly, we were able to
retrieve the desired information.

One more thing checked off the list...

Tom

On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 11:42 AM Valerie Addonizio <vaddonizio at atlas-sys.com>
wrote:

> Tom,
>

> The permissions for the API are the same as those set in the staff
> interface, so if your user is called api-user123, set the permissions and
> groups for api-user123 via the staff interface (in each repository where
> you expect that user to work) and those permissions will persist while
> using the API with that account. I hope this addresses your question!
>

> -Valerie

*Tom Hanstra*
*Sr. Systems Administrator*
hanstra at nd.edu